We have the complete spoilers for the Fall 2016 Avenue A by Adidas box, a quarterly subscription box filled with premium urban running gear – both apparel and footwear – for $150 per quarter.
The Fall 16 Edition is curated by the creative forces behind Well+Good magazine – Kate Citron and Rebecca Willa Davis – who bring their unique take on urban culture, healthy living and creative energy to Avenue A subscribers.
• ZNE Hoody, a super chic white-and-black jacket exclusively available to Avenue A subscribers. (Everyone else can buy it starting in September.)
• adizero Boston, a running shoe so lightweight, we seriously feel like it could make you run faster.
• Supernova Three-Quarters Tight, with climalite® sweat-wicking fabric that keeps you dry and comfortable. Check out the cute teal tie dye-inspired pattern in the video above; you won’t see it anywhere else right now.
• GT Supernova Bra, with wide crossing straps that offer serious support without limiting motion—so it’s comfortable enough to wear even on long runs, but stylish enough to wear on its own. And bonus: It matches the run tight.
• Performer Tank—a statement piece inside and outside of the gym, with a high neckline and dropped armholes that give it a cool-girl edge.
The Fall 16 Edition ships with the new adiZero Boston shoe, made to commemorate the Boston Marathon and its legacy of runners with the courage and commitment to push themselves.
The Description: Avenue A is a quarterly women-only subscription service that offers a curated box containing premium running and training products. adidas will collaborate with fashion-forward trendsetters and trainers to hand-pick an array of products for each shipment that exemplify style and performance.
The Price: $150.00 per quarter