White Willow Box has reached out to their subscribers and to us to inform everyone that they will be switching to a bimonthly format as of July 25th, 2016. The email is very long, so I have summarized the changes!
- August 2016 is the last regular monthly box — it will be followed by boxes in October and December of this year, and so on.
- They have been listening to the feedback of their subscribers and reviewers, and I personally have noticed changes in quality and curation over the last few months.
- This longer turnaround time between boxes will give them more opportunities to put together the high quality luxe boxes we’ve come to expect from them.
- Additionally, they mention in the email that they will be bringing back the special edition boxes like the box they did for Mother’s Day this year.
- For subscribers who purchased a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription for themselves OR as a gift, they will continue to curate and send boxes out MONTHLY until the balance of their subscription runs out.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription based on these changes, please contact White Willow Box directly in order to do so. (You can log into your account and unsubscribe easily.)
Prices going forward will be as follows, as of July 25th:
- Plan A: $49.95 CAD charged every two months.
- Plan B: p4:90 CAD, charged every four months. (includes two boxes)
- Shipping remains $8.50 CAD to Canada and $19.50 CAD to the US. (This is despite very high actual shipping costs).
Gift plans going forward will be as follows, as of July 25th:
- 1 box gift certificate: $49.95 CAD plus shipping
- 2 box gift certificate: $99.90 CAD plus shipping (delivered every other month)
- 3 box gift certificate: $149.85 CAD plus shipping (delivered every other month)
What do you think of White Willow Box switching to a bi-monthly format?