About a week ago Target released the Clean Care Box sponsored by Cottonelle! It cost just $5 but is now sold out.
The Clean Care Box, brought to you by Cottonelle®, includes 7 premium personal care items that all offer a better clean, a better texture, and a better experience. They’re only available for a limited time – so get yours today for only $5 + free shipping (valued at over $25). And if you miss out, don’t worry – you can still buy all of the great items individually.
The box came with a fold-out information card and coupon booklet, as well as information as signing up for Target Subscriptions. I typically use Amazon’s Subscribe & Save but I guess I’ll have to check it out! (note as of right now there’s a 20% off coupon for Cottonelle on Amazon S&S!).
This box had the following items:
- Cottonelle Fresh Care Wipes (10 count)
- SkinFix Lip Repair Balm
- Shower Scrubby
- Cottonelle Toilet Paper
- Kleenex Back to School Pocket
- Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipe (just one!)
- SkinFix Ultra Rich Hand Cream
Whoop dee doo, it’s a pile of items for your butt. Like Anna said, ONLY Target could get us all excited about buying toilet paper, taking photos of it, and writing a review.
Ok ok there’s other stuff too.
- Kleenex Back to School Pocket (43¢) Tissue! I actually totally dig the snakeskin print. I always buy Puffs Plus with lotion and this travel pack didn’t get me to change my mind. Because lotion.
- Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipe (40¢) I was impressed by the thickness of this cloth – it was good for really getting everything off, but the scent was pretty extreme. I would only use this on my body.
This cloth really was very thick and sturdy.
Two full-sized SkinFix items were included in the box. With 40% coconut oil the lip balm was highly emollient and I was super pleased that it was flavor free (because I hate mint balm and 75% of all lip balms are mint flavored). I didn’t try the hand cream because I’m passing it to a friend who really needs unscented paraben-free products and this hand cream is perfect for her. I was really impressed with the ingredients, which included cucumber, aloe leaf juice, chamomile and calendula!
The Bathery Bath Sponge ($1.99) Hooray! Baby F needed his own bath pouf and now he has one. This is one of those things that everyone uses.
Cottonelle CleanCare Toilet Paper (50¢) With CleanRipple texture. You know what it’s for. If you’re unclear on how that works, watch one of the 100 Cottonelle videos on their youtube channel.
Cottonelle FreshCare Wipes ($1) These are basically flushable baby wipes and they are perfect for the second step in the Cottonelle Clean Bum routine. I don’t lie, it’s a thing. Since we have children that use flushable wipes, we’ll put these in our day bag for an assist when we’re out and about! I ♥ u FreshCare! Yes, I regularly buy these on Amazon subscribe & save too. If you are unclear about the purpose of these wipes, they are for your butt.
I thought this box was really useful and it was a great value!
Unfortunately the Clean Care Box is sold out but if you want to get ready for the next box:
- Save 5% when you use your Target Red Card – sign up here.
- You can generally go through Ebates to get 2% cash back – sign up here.
- For an alert of the next amazing Target box – sign up for the daily OR weekly Hello Subscription newsletter!
For even more amazing monthly box deals, check out the subscription boxes $15 and under every month, and the boxes that are $10 or less every single month! There’s also subscription boxes to try for $10 or less!