Grooming Lounge has introduced the new PokéMAN Care Package ($95)!
As Pokémon Go takes over, gamers around the country are experiencing unexpected consequences: muscle ache, chafing, sunburn, red and puffy eyes, collisions, muggings. Forever focused on creating a more handsome nation, GroomingLounge.com has taken this opportunity to speak to the men who may be more focused on gaming than grooming by compiling the PokéMAN Care Package specifically designed for Pokémon Go enthusiasts.
The PokéMAN Care Package includes:
– Urth Face Balm SPF 15 – $26: “Trainers” can spend hours in the sun, venturing through parks, city streets or even beach boardwalks and should be at the ready with U.V. protection.
– Grooming Lounge Super Powder – $16: Virtual reality unfortunately doesn’t stop sweat. Remain dry and comfortable while battling any gym leader.
– Molton Brown Thermal Muscle Soaks – $30: At your next Pokèstop don’t only revive your Pokèmon. Revive yourself.
– Kiehl’s Body Fuel – $20: Traveling the globe and taming creatures can be exhausting, but this body wash will invigorate you for the day ahead and leave behind a pleasant, light citrus scent.
– Kiehl’s Age Defender Eye Repair – $30.00: We know to ‘catch ‘em all’ is an around the clock job, this picker-upper will brighten those dark under-eye circles.
At $95, gamers can order the PokéMAN package and save over 20% on the collection of essential grooming products.
Heard of any more Pokémon themed sets or limited edition boxes? Let us know! In the meantime, check out the Pokémon Subscription Boxes in the directory!