About Minimalism & Co:
If you’re looking to discover new, functional goods, while also avoiding clutter, Minimalism & Co. can help. Founded by Stanford business school grad and self-proclaimed minimalist Aja Nicole Edmond, this company delivers “parcels” each month filled with elevated essentials for your home, bath, travel and more. Parcels contain between three and five goods, all of which are dual-gender, functional and beautiful from brands Edmond trusts.
Try the Travel parcel for the Memobottle A6 (a BPA-free water bottle made in Australia), a leather Baggu pouch and a water-resistant and impossible-to-tear Siwa passport case. If you’re looking to upgrade your beauty routine, try the Grooming Goods parcel with an oil-absorbing Binchotan charcoal towel, black charcoal soap and organic lip balm. With exceptional quality, craftsmanship and functionality, every item found by Minimalism & Co. will make your life easier—and more beautiful, too.
Get one parcel for $62 (regularly $105) or 4 parcels for $249 (regularly $420).
- Elevate your style—without adding clutter—with essentials from Minimalism & Co.
- Each parcel contains three to five items suited to a certain theme, whether it’s travel, grooming, small electronics or beauty.
- The company’s founder is a Stanford business school graduate with experience in fashion, retail, e-commerce and brand consulting. As an advocate of simple living, she believes in just having the essentials, but making sure the essentials are well-made, functional and beautiful.
- Redeem by: Friday, September 30, 2016
- This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions
- Valid online only at http://www.minimalism.co
- Valid for new and existing clients
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers or promotions
- Shipping included. Illinois residents pay sales tax
- Limit one per person; four additional vouchers may be purchased as a gift
- Vouchers cannot be combined for a greater discount
- Voucher may be used to obtain the discount until September 30, 2016; after this date, the voucher is valid for the amount paid for five years from date of purchase, longer if provided by law