Narwhal Bacon Box July 2015 Spoilers & Coupons

Make the first comment! Hello Subscription may earn compensation via links in this post. Read the full disclosure
Go to commentsNotification

Reddit has spawned plenty of subscription boxes, but I think this is the first of Reddit-themed awesomeness. Get a three-month subscription to Narwhal Bacon Box for $79.95 (was $92.85) with coupon code CNET3 at checkout. Prefer a single box? You can get one for $29.95 with coupon code CNET1.

July contents list/full spoilers:

Savage Jerky Sriracha Bacon Jerky:  takes all-natural bacon and infuses it with spicy Sriracha sauce to make an irresistible summertime snack. Developed by fellow redditor FBeezy, this tasty bag of happiness was inspired by a love of jerky and the entrepreneurial spirit. [We had this brand in our last Bojerky – it was really good!]

Bullet Bouquets: Ah, flowers… nature’s collateral damage. These post-apocalyptic beauties were created by redditor Less_Govt_Please. Each pot is filled with three spent .45 ACP rounds (all in full bloom!), rising up from soil made of .22LR brass cases. Absolutely no GMO.

Proton Paperie Upvote & Downvote Coasters: Upvote table top preservation! Downvote ugly rings left on your coffee table by thoughtless house guests! Also useful for shaming people who drink coconut water. With these high-quality, 4″-wide resin and cork coasters, the power is yours. Use it wisely. From reddit user nuclear85.

WTF PRANK CANDLES Apple Pie to Dirty Fart Candle: reddit user lordtylerward cooked up this dastardly prank product, and we don’t know whether to thank him or move up-wind. This candle starts out with the sweet smell of Apple Pie for the first 40% of its 30-hour burn time before turning into something decidedly riper for the remaining 60%.

Mini Materials Miniature Cinder Blocks: Created by redditor minimaterials for the purpose of bringing the love of building into the comfort and convenience of your own home. Plus, they look really awesome. Your box includes 24 miniature cinder blocks made from real cement, along with a pallet and a mix of stretchers and pullers.

One of my cousins is a popular redditor but… I cannot even tell you what his user name is! He’s going to love this one! He’s getting my candle & coasters for sure!


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *