Spork Pack is a cooking subscription box with a focus on the gadgets, accessories, and cooking tools for your kitchen instead of just the food. Regularly $33.30 per month, all subscription plans are currently on sale, and you can use code NEWFRIENDS to save another 20% on top of that. Obviously I subscribed – for 6 months! I was totally psyched with this box too.
The information card was a “menu” of everything in the box.
- Miracle Whisk Standard & Travel ($59) This is really neat – you put it right on the bottom of your container and press down with the handle, and it whisks! Stainless steel and dishwasher safe, this is the kind of tool I love!
- ips The Original Egg White Chips ($1.54) Not my fave, but the kids love them, and they’re high protein so I love them anyways.
- Kameda Crisps Wasabi Snack ($0.50) Asian snack mix. We love Wasabi and this was yum.
- Pocky ($1.25) I have honestly never seen Pocky not come in a box! I don’t know what’s up with that. This is a big treat for my kids.
- Apinya Thai Chili Sauce ($6) This was a GREAT surprise because I really was about to go out and buy this! We got some of this house-made Thai Chili sauce in another box and we really wanted to try this flavor – Ghost Vindaloo. It’s delicious and my husband and I have used a third of the bottle in two days. We both really love it. We will absolutely be trying all the flavors, but I love how this one uses fire roasted tomatoes to enhance the sauce with a smoky flavor. Apinya sauces are my favorite find of the month so far.
The Description: The only monthly subscription box for foodies that focuses on kitchen gadgets and not just delectable treats. If you find yourself wandering the aisles of Sur La Table, Williams Sonoma, or Crate and Barrel then SporkPack is just for you!
The Price: $33.30
The Coupon: Use code NEWFRIENDS to save 20%