The Little Tikes Discover & Learn Activity Center is a super cute activity center is perfect for any parent that is looking for a grow-with-me upright play area for their baby. Rated from ages 6-36 months, we found that F was able to use this pretty reasonably at an earlier age, but every mom will find that their baby is a bit different.
Let me run down the features and excuse the mess, this is real life!
- Saucer Base: It’s a non-rolling saucer-like activity center, which means that it’s fairly stationary.
- Train Track: Fun Vehicle Play that goes around and around!
- Grows With Baby: There are 3 height adjustments so baby is safe and secure as he learns to stand.
- Sibling Play: My favorite thing about the Discover & Learn Activity Center is that it invites his brother and sister to help him play. They love it!
- Toddler Play: After baby is done sitting in the swivel seat, you can remove the track and have a fun train set!
This activity center provides some real entertainment for my baby, plus some great super fun physical activity. Really, he loves it. My son engages with each and every toy and loves watching the train go around.
This item did need to be assembled – it took my husband an hour. Of course I’d prefer that all toys come pre-assembled but that isn’t reality! The only thing I don’t like is that you can remove the train from the track, and I’d love to keep that toy stuck on there, but babies have other ideas and he loves to pick it up. He’s so engaged with all the different moving parts on this center.