November Ipsy was even better than last month’s The theme for the month was “Life is Short. Wear Glitter!” I LOVED this bag!! If you aren’t familiar with Ipsy, it’s just a fun little beauty subscription – get 5 items in a cute bag for $10 a month!
- Elizabeth Mott you’re so FINE Eyeliner ($17.99) In Glitterati! It has sparkles!
- Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base ($14) LOVE this shade. It’s “submissive.” This is prob the first BAB cosmetics I’ve ever liked.
- J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint ($5) As expected an affordable dupe of OCC. Nice! Happy to see this. Love the color.
- Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray ($3) OOOH I can do my hair too! This is also infused with Keratin. Unique hairspray.
- TEMPTU S/B Highlighter ($2.75) in Pink Pearl. This normally comes in a GIANT container and I love these little ones. Also check out all these crazy devices Temptu has!
The top is the eye base and the bottom is the temptu. Using everything in this bag – it’s perfect!
You can check out Ipsy here and subscribe, and don’t forget to visit your Glam Room (and do your review points !). You can also see all my Ipsy Reviews and check out more beauty boxes in the subscription box directory!
The Description: Monthly Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Comes with a cute little bag to store your loot.
The Price: $10/month