Do you have a “home” wishlist this Christmas? I do! It is new faucets! It’s not like my home is very old or out of date, but the sinks in my bathrooms drive me wild! They don’t spin the right direction. They are much too short (who wants to stick their hands ON the back of the sink when they wash them?). And they have two knobs instead of just one. Danze offers bathroom faucets that solve these problems! (seriously, do your faucets drive you nuts like mine do me?)
I was able to use the website to narrow down what I was looking for (1 handle instead of 2, 1 or 3 hole instead of wall mount).
One of my favorite bathroom faucets is the Danze Opulence™ Single Handle Lavatory Faucet. You can see the description below but it comes in SIX classy finishes.
- 4 ¾” high spout, 6″ spout length.
- Ceramic disc valve provides a tight seal for drip free performance and ensures durability over time.
- Compliant with low lead content requirements of NSF/ ANSI 371, which requires less than 0.25% lead content.
- Single hole mount with optional deck plate.
- Metal touch down drain assembly included for easy installation
Since I have a mind to redo our master bathroom with brushed nickel finishes, I was thrilled to see that they had such a large selection. I’m sort of obsessed with one handle faucets – I hate mixing the water when I have soap on my hands, and I think single handled faucets make it much easier for the kids to wash their hands and get squeaky clean.
Love their kitchen faucets too. I’m thinking antique copper!
Danze is focused on creating products that are an expression of their customers who are searching for something beautiful, distinctive and refreshing. You can check out all Danze products online at http://www.danze.com.