I love Advent Calendars! Bless your heart if you can DIY one out of some sticks and cotton balls, but I always buy mine. I don’t have the patience for going and collecting all the gifts. With 3 kids – forget it! Here are my FAVES! Be sure to check out the Holiday Prep Edition of the 2014 Holiday Gift Guide!
- LEGO City Advent Calendar ($30) also see LEGO Friends Advent Calendar ($30) and LEGO Star Wars Advent Calendar ($40)
- Eric Carle’s Dream Snow Pop-Up Advent Calendar ($10) (See more advent calendars at Barnes & Noble)
- Melissa & Doug Countdown to Christmas Wooden Advent Calendar ($20)
- Pottery Barn Kids Reindeer Painted Advent Calendar ($159) (see them all)
- Meri Meri Nutcracker Charm Bracelet Advent Calendar ($25) (See all the calendars at Yoyo.com)
- Vermont Christmas Company Adoring Animals Advent Calendar ($4) (see them all – many religious calendars)
- Playmobil Unicorn Fairyland Advent Calendar ($25)
Note that Playmobil Advent Calendars are available on Amazon – but they are way overpriced! You can sign up at Playmobil.com for special offers. If you simply MUST DIY, here’s my pick for having it all ready to go 🙂
Psst, if you are hunting for an advent calendar for you, check these out!