Allure & Beauty Bar’s Sample Society really is a completely different box. I think the samples are more premium, larger sized, and overall better curated. September’s only downfall is that it didn’t contain any makeup! Here’s what came in my September box. This is sold out – you’ll be getting October!
- Tarte Brazilliance Face Wipes, 3 packets ($6.40) I love these. And use them. I hate using cream tanner on my face and always turn to a towelette
- Lorac POREfection mattifying face primer ($3.20) I don’t think I’ve tried this brand, I’ll definitely test it!
- Alterna Caviar RepaiRx Re-Texturizing Protein Cream ($9) This is a leave-in treatment and I’m getting some split ends because I’ve been lazy about trimming my hair, so I’m going to give this a whirl.
- Restorsea Revitalizing Eye Cream ($85) OMG for real. Even though it’s a small pricey jar for this to be in the box is amazing. Use the scoop to make it last. Very nice & non-offensive (I’m super sensitive) minerally scent.
- Givenchy Dahlia Divin ($2) Very perfumy, not really my style. Described as lush floral woody. Better after it was on for a bit!
They forgot the magazine in my box this month. WAH.
The Description: Get five deluxe-sized luxury brand samples and $10 monthly gift code to redeem on a $50 purchase at BeautyBar. Plus an Allure mini-mag.
The Price: $15/month