I didn’t know until we went that Back to School is for parents (moms especially) and kids. Y’all, I’ve never seen so many statement necklaces in one room in my life. You can achieve a statement outfit at Nordstrom Rack for a lot less cash, and save the rest of it for endless supply lists. I know that I personally selected a week’s worth of statement outfits for my new kindergartener during our big move, and there is still time to make both you & your kids look good for less at Nordstrom Rack. If you have already started school and perhaps didn’t know how much appearance mattered, you will probably have a Back to School night soon. I will be wearing all the statement necklaces.
For moi, as soon as I spotted some Rebecca Minkoff pieces I knew I had to build an outfit around them!
- Rebecca Minkoff Three Blade Necklace – $49.97
- Rebecca Minkoff ‘Earth Eclectic’ Multi Row Bracelet – $29.97
- Wit & Wisdom Skinny Jeans – $24.97
- Sofft Belicia Sandal – $26.90
Depending on your weather… Trouve Sheer Inset Racerback Tank – $9.97 or Eileen Fisher Seam Detail Sweater – $38.70 (OMG it was originally $258!) My outfit was a great price for the designer pieces and high quality comfort shoes I selected.
For a little girl like mine, I selected this fun nautical dress and coordinating cardigan that will go along with all the clothes for early fall and can be used again and again, as well as a cute but functional pair of boat shoes, for around $70. Nordstrom Rack carries big brands at up to 70% off, as well as other finds straight from Nordstrom. Their selection changes weekly!
- Splendid Always Double Stripe Short Sleeve Dress (Big Girls) – $25.60
- Poof Too Flower Studs & Embroidery Cardigan (Little Girls & Big Girls) – $16.97
- Sperry Top-Sider Bahama Sequin Boat Shoe (Little Kid & Big Kid) – $29.97
Nordstrom Rack offers free shipping over $100, easy 90-day returns to stores and you earn Nordstrom Rewards! All items ship in 1-2 days to the US, Canada and Australia!