This post brought to you by Procter & Gamble. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’m a huge fan of warehouse shopping and our new home in Pennsylvania will have a Sam’s Club! I was excited to see that they have a Total Clean Lineup to help get high-performance yet affordable cleaning! These products were created for Club Members with premium levels of cleaning from Tide®, Cascade®, and Dawn®!
Tide® Total Clean
- The new Tide® Total Clean formula has even higher levels of surfactants, polymers, enzymes, and brighteners for better overall performance.
- Tide® Total Clean liquid laundry detergent delivers 4-in-1 cleaning action.
- It effectively removes stains and odors, brightens colors, and whitens whites.
- The Fresh Linen scent is the scent members prefer most.
- It is available at Sam’s Club in a 170 oz. bottle with a $6.50 (when bundled) savings!
Cascade® Total Clean ActionPacs
- With increased cleaning enzymes, this improved formula addresses members’ #1 frustration of stuck-on food. Unloading the dishwasher to discover unclean dishes was the main member complaint about current products in the market.
- The Cascade® Total Clean ActionPacs have 7 powerful benefits, including better cleaning power and spot prevention as well as outstanding stain-fighting ingredients.
- Each easy-to-use pac has increased residue-fighting power that gives your dishes a brilliant shine.
- With the grease-fighting power of Dawn®, Cascade® Total Clean ActionPacs easily break down and remove stuck-on food particles.
- It’s available at Sam’s Club in a 105-count tub.
Dawn® Ultra Total Clean
- Dawn® Ultra Total Clean has been enhanced to give members 35% more cleaning power.
- The enhanced cleaning power fights grease to help get your dishes completely clean every time you wash.
- The invigorating Pomegranate Awakening scent is most preferred by members.
- It’s available at Sam’s Club in a value pack of three 24-oz. bottles.
Are you a Sam’s Club Member? Head over to pick up the Total Clean lineup and save!