What’s up everyone?! Dad’s home and I’m in the middle of nowhere, just overnight, and heading back home tomorrow night. Do you hate when blogs that you read suddenly seem like nobody is home? If that has sounded like mine for the past two weeks, I’m sorry! I’m actually giving a great big talk in the morning and have been working like mad to prepare for it.
My thoughts for today….
- my face is super oily and my face can NEVER be described as super oily! TRAVEL. hmph.
- the TSA really sucks. people traveling with kids go through the metal detector, but not pregnant ladies. So I got a pat down. and then was told i had explosive residue on me. so they had to check all my stuff and give me another patdown. fortunately i didn’t beep again. i think the first lady contaminated her gloves. it took over half an hour.
- after the ordeal i was SO HUNGRY I WAS GOING TO DIE so i ate a double bacon cheeseburger and fries from five guys. YUM.
- i didn’t want to carry my little bag up the steps of this turboprop airplane because i was afraid i couldn’t balance it, and then they lost my bag. seriously. it finally came out with the checked bags.
- The hotel check in clerk took one look at me and apparently assigned me a handicapped room. I’m not that big yet, am I? 🙂
- My hotel bathroom doesn’t have a fan. It was…moist. I propped the door open 🙂 But great toiletries as promised!
- Tomorrow is Julep day, and I’ll miss it. SO SAD. Ok, I’ll post something about it at night. But here’s the sneaky peeky anyways! Julep Bare Body Milk! A lightweight lotion with milk thistle extract, olive oil, grapefruit oil, and citrus peel oil. And it will smell like Beach Tonic Dry Body Oil! Whoop! I’m totally getting it. I hope everything is still not sold out at night!
I’m linking up with Thursday Thoughts with Jennifer!