June Beauty Box 5 is here! I have a mini review down below but most importantly, I also have a free box coupon! Woo! Use coupon code FREE614 to get your first box free on your subscription [it’s usually a specific freebie box and won’t be a certain month]. This Beauty Box 5 coupon will also deduct $12 from a quarterly or annual subscription! Exp 6/30.
The Description: Beauty Box Five is a beauty and makeup subscription box that delivers 4-5 samples to your door. Products are usually quite unique and different from other boxes
The Price: $12 per month down to $99 for a whole year – just $8.25 per box!
June 2014 Beauty Box 5 Review
- Nicka K New York Nail Color ($4.99) Meh, this is a winter color. I’m sending it to my niece who will adore it! I can only focus on now!
- Organix Coconut Water Shampoo & Conditioner – Samples ($1.50). I’m looking forward to trying this one!
- Glam Natural Mascara – Hypoallergenic mascara mini. I thought this was GREAT! Value $5-7 easily.
- Eslor Calming Kit – Paraben-free samples kit, it’s actually a pretty hefty value (at least $10, closer to $15) and contains 4 medium size but full packets. This was nice and I can get 2 uses out of it. The only thing I didn’t like is it wanted me to wash, scrub, do a mask, wait 10-15 minutes (what?!). I admit, I only do true cleansing in the shower. I am a terrible person and just use wipes/toner for whatever time of day I’m not in the shower.
- Vita Bath Body Wash – Wild Red Cherry. The kids will love this one! Value ~$1.50.
I love sampling new skin products so I am really excited about the Eslor, which I have never tried before. I also am super happy with the mascara. I generally gift many of my nail polishes to my niece, who is building quite a collection, and while this color wasn’t for me, I appreciated a full-size being included. The Vitabath smells great, it’s some nice sudsy fun!
Use coupon code FREE614 to get your first box free on your Beauty Box 5 subscription or save $12 on an annual or quarterly Beauty Box 5 subscription! $6 per box for 3 months is a great deal, so is a totally free box!
Visit Beauty Box 5 to subscribe or find out more about this box! Plus, see all my Beauty Box 5 Reviews and check out more beauty boxes in the subscription box directory!