Birchbox has a brand new set out – the Birchbox Bundle of Joy! This set is perfect for new moms starting to experiment with their new musts after birth! Thanks Diana for cluing me into this! The Bundle includes
- Sienna Naturals Baobab Oil Moisturizing Body Cream (4 oz.)
- FRAIS™ Hand sanitizer EVERYDAY (1.7 fl. oz.)
- Yes To Blueberry Facial Towelette (30 towelettes) <—- perfect for cleaning your face when you don’t get to shower. happens.
- Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm (15 ml.)
- Skinfix Diaper Rash Balm (2 oz.)
Everything is made with nontoxic ingredients!
The Birchbox Bundle of Joy costs $52 and has a $71 value and comes in the Baby Buggy On the Go Pouch ($22), which they show as being great to slip from bag to bag. Being on my third. [um OMG it’s still hitting me].. .I will tell you that I have rarely carried a diaper bag, I prefer to move my essentials around and this is probably better than throwing them in a reusable bag like I normally do! Sales of the pouch help support Baby Buggy, a nonprofit that provides essential gear, clothing, and services to families in need. Don’t forget to pick up a mystery pack in the Birchbox Bonus Shop and check for other bonus offers like the acrylic tray (use coupon BBDIAMONDTRAY). Try using code WELCOMEOFFER20 to save 20% off your purchase.
Are you getting the Birchbox Bundle of Joy? I think it would make a nice new baby gift!