For March, Julep is introducing the Riviera Collection! I love the whole idea of this collection, and I totally think it will go great with my Popsugar Resort box! I really love the two Pantone colors the best, so I’m not sure what box/combo I am getting yet. I must have the Radiant Orchid! Maybe I’ll know by the end of this post! FYI, this month includes select your own color on some options, if you are interested in the glosses, log in to select your box and figure it out asap! They totally had limited color availability last month. If you aren’t a member and want a free intro box, use code FREEBOX to get your intro starter box free! (Pay $3.99 shipping).
March 2014 Julep Maven Boxes
I go back and forth how much I love the beauty products. Loved last month’s and can’t wait to try these new ones! Buff Lip Scrub & Luxe Lip Conditioning Treatment are the new beauty products and the Luxe Lip is a must-try for me. Lipglosses are with the boxes this month – pick your own color!
Also, Julep Maven is again offering the regular upgrade box and the polish lover’s upgrade and the ultimate upgrade box. Core Classics is once again available this month if you have polish overload.
With the regular upgrade box you get the polishes and the gloss of your choice – no add-ons are included
With the polish lover’s upgrade box you get all the Maven colors – but no add-on polishes. The upgrade boxes do not include anything from the new Core Classics Box.
Julep Maven Monthly Boxes
Core Classics Box – Once again being offered this month, it’s only available to view in your Maven actions screen. Perfect if you need to replenish your nail and hand care items but don’t need polishes.
- Cleanup Tool: A Teflon-coated pro tool designed to clean under nails and fix polish mistakes
- Freedom Polymer Top Coat: A high-gloss top coat that dries smudge-free in five minutes
- Oxygen Nail Treatment: A perfecting pink tint and strengthening treatment that lets nails breathe
- Luxe Lip Conditioning Treatment: A silky-smooth balm with omega-rich pumpkin seed oil and a cooling metal tip that soothes lips and stimulates microcirculation
- Buff Lip Scrub: An exfoliating sugar scrub enriched with nourishing shea butter and vitamins E & B5
- Elisa – Boho Glam: Soft wisteria shimmer
- Harriet – Boho Glam: Guava coral crème
- Julep Lip Gloss
- Lilou – Bombshell: Lemon chiffon crème
- Monaco – Bombshell: Dazzling mariner blue crème **** Pantone® Color of Spring 2014
- Julep Lip Gloss
Classic With a Twist
- Myriam – Classic with a Twist: Casino red crème
- Soraphine – Classic with a Twist: Classic sheer white crème
- Julep Lip Gloss
- Lizanne – It Girl: Sea green shimmer
- Margaret – It Girl: Light periwinkle crème
- Princess Grace – It Girl: Rich papaya crème
March Julep featured Add-ons
Every month you can add on additional items to your subscription. Plus, Julep is now shipping your add-ons with your box!! You can also get the Party’s Over Glitter Nail Polish Removal Kit and/or a refill on that.
Lipglosses – $13.99 each – I guess if you need more than one color!
Rae: 2014 Pantone® Color of the Year – $4.99 Must have for me!!
Tania Multidimensional mermaid teal glitter $4.99
Which Julep Maven box are you getting this month? If you’re not a Julep Maven already you can join up with code FREEBOX to get a complimentary intro box ($3.99 shipping) and you may cancel any time, but the Maven benefits (free shipping, 20% off) are great if you like polish or beauty products.
I decided on my box! Modern Beauty plus Rae and Monaco add-ons. Had to have those Pantone colors! The two lip items were $24.99 and I didn’t think it was worth it to get them as an add-on. I really want to know what you selected. I always have major indecision! You can also see all the swatches on the monthly selection page!
The Description: Nail polish box and a beauty box. Get either 3 polishes, 2 polishes and a beauty product, or 2 beauty products per month.
The Price: $20 per month
The Coupon: Use code FREEBOX to get your intro starter box free! (Pay $3.99 shipping)