Update: review + giveaway!
Wooo, here’s some spoilers based off a photo that appeared on Instagram of the February Popsugar Must Have Box! There may be variations and whatnot and you can see all the MUT ladies breaking it down here.
- Gorjana & Griffin “Brooks” Jewelry Roll ($45)
- Sugarwish Candy ($?) I hope it’s not actually licorice. Looks like it may be cinnamon hearts. I don’t care if Sugarwish charges $25 for a pound of candy, a pound of candy is worth about $5. I doubt this is a pound!
- Nourish Organic Argan Face Serum ($24)
- NCLA Nail Polish ($16) See this polish – Rodeo Drive Royalty – in the Poshly Polished review I wrote this morning!
- Model Co Lip Pops Duo Lip Gloss and Lipstick ($? new product?)
- k. hall Designs Peony Candle Tin ($11)
- Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash ($2-3) Um WTF.
- There also appear to be a lipgloss and nailpolish – more details may come to light later on today!
This is a great box, except for the Dial. It shouldn’t be in this box at all! My husband will use it, but what a cheap/odd product to stick in there! I suggest if you bought this box as a gift for someone… to perhaps remove that item. I think it would improve the presentation! I don’t see how it is a “Must Have” item. I see that it is an “improve the bottom line” item perhaps!
While we are on the topic of Popsugar, the Wet Brush from a couple months ago is up on Living Social! $9 plus $4 shipping. Everyone still RAVES about it and we do too!