I recently picked up a Birchbox gift subscription for my teen niece! I filled out the profile for a typical teen – oily skin, likes nail polish, really all the usual suspects, including her age. This was her December box, and her thoughts are below!
The Description: Birchbox is a discovery box that will send you 5 samples or full-size products. Earn rewards points by subscribing and reviewing your products that you can spend on full-size items on their site.
The Price: $10/month
The Coupon: Save 20% on a $35+ shop order. Use code MOBILE20.
Teen Profile Birchbox Review – December
Her December Birchbox contained:
- Camille Beckman Body Butter (she didn’t say anything about this)
- Color Club® Harlem Lights Collection the nail polish lasted long and I Liked the shade of blue.
- Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hairspray the pro hair spray smelt good and the results made my hair the way that I wanted it.
- bliss that’s incredi-‘peel’! + fabulous foaming face wash (she didn’t say anything about this)
- Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss the sugar bomb lip gloss was my absolute favorite because it smelt sweet and it the color was pretty.
She said she loved everything in the box!! To me, this box has mostly items that are perfect and dead-on for a teen profile.
Check out all my Birchbox Reviews and don’t forget to take a look at other Beauty Subscription Boxes and Monthly Subscriptions for Teens & Tweens. You can find out more and subscribe to Birchbox here!