My January New Beauty TestTube was in the pile of boxes my neighbor delivered last night and I opened it, and was totally excited but… I’m totally sick y’all. These are the worst review photos ever. I did remember to get a picture of the actual tube this time though! New Beauty Test Tube is one of my favorite boxes and it will still be available for a little bit and if you contact them (even just on their Facebook page), they will let you know if the tube is still available or if you’ll be getting the next one. FYI, if you like this you can also get the QVC New Beauty Test Tube, I have the information here!
The Tube itself comes in a big pink box. There is always a pouch of samples, the information booklet, and any items that don’t fit inside the tube in the box!
The Description: Six times a year receive a TestTube filled with deluxe and full-size beauty products – top brands, time-tested formulas and targeted innovations. Subscribers receive a subscription to NewBeauty magazine, delivered quarterly.
The Price: $38/bimonthly
January 2014 New Beauty TestTube New Tube
Beauty to Go
In my pouch (these items often differ) were DDF Ultra-lite Oil-free Moisturizing Dew, Lumene Day Creme, Hydroxatone 90 second wrinkle reducer, and a cute little lip gloss. I was happy to see different samples – the last few boxes I had very similar samples!
Outside the Tube
Votivo Candle Redcurrant No. 96 ($12) I was happy to have this because I’m currently addicted to candles!
There is a large booklet with a one page spread on each item. For some reason it didn’t contain information on one of the items!
In the Tube
- Mally Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner ($15) More blue eyeliner! I think I have this in a non waterproof color? Time for a new “it” color!
- Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Keratin Repair Shampoo and Conditioner (~$1.50) I really liked the Pantene from a few months ago and I am happy to try this one!
- June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Mask
- ($26.80) This is the money item of this box! It has amazing reviews on Birchbox and is supposed to be an alternative to a peel! This item wasn’t in the pamphlet and I wonder if others received a different item.
- Revlon Age Defying Wrinkle Remedy Line Filler ($12) Hyaluronic acid for skin plumping!
- Biosilk Volumizing Therapy Texturizing Powder ($12.50) I think I might save this one for travel? My hair is always a wreck when I get off the plane. I’m excited to try it!
- Moroccan Oil Body Butter ($13.80) We got this in a previous Tube and I love it. The texture is whipped and it’s a great body butter.
My January New Beauty Test Tube had a value of almost $95 plus the samples! You can probably call it $100 including those. I think it’s an excellent value, I absolutely adore the packaging, and generally use all the products in each Tube! Visit New Beauty TestTube to find out more and to subscribe, and if you’d like a referral coupon you can email me at [email protected] to get one.