The Plated coupon is still working! I just checked it out and the code is still working! You’ll get 4 plates (that’s 2 meals for two), a month of Plated membership, all for $20 (shipping fee). I’m disappointed I can’t order this week (doesn’t deliver to my vacation destination!) but it looks delicious!
- Panko-Dusted Fish Tacos with Cabbage Slaw
- Shrimp Pad Thai
- Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese with Fire Roasted Tomato Soup
- Chicken and Vegetable Pot Pie
- Spaghetti Squash with Feta, Chickpeas, and Wilted Spinach
- Miso-Glazed Cauliflower Steaks with Sesame Kale Salad
- Pimiento Cheeseburger Sliders with Parsnip Fries
Um yes, we have to look at those sliders don’t we? Pimiento cheese is my FAVE. Love these “tailgate inspired” recipes. I guess there’s a game this week? I can’t keep track! Looks DELISH!
The Subscription: Plated
The Description: Ingredients for chef-designed meals delivered to your door. You select the chef-created recipes on the Plated.com website and Plated sends you a box of food and recipes.
The Price: $60/week
Get 4 free plates + 1 month membership (pay $20 shipping). New members only. Use codefreeblackfriday . Expires December 2, 2013.