I’m all about dinner on the blog for the past week, right? Another week o’ sadness because I can’t order Plated until we get back to DC! Use my code when you join Plated to get 2 plates free. If you order 4 plates, that’s half off and pretty swell.
Here’s what’s in Plated this week –
- Seared Flank Steak with Escarole and Marcona Almond Salad
- White Bean Chicken Chili
- Chicken Milanese with Lacinato Kale and Ricotta Salata
- Cauliflower Caponata Pasta
- Vegetable Biryani with Potatoes and Peas
- Sweet Potato-Ricotta Ravioli with Brown Sage Butter
- Soy-Ginger Salmon Burgers with Parsley-Garlic Chips
Also, the White Bean Chicken Chili & the Soy-Ginger Salmon Burgers, are sponsored by Nissan. What do we think about corporate sponsorship of Plated? I’m okay with it I guess, it is just a little odd! If it helps get top quality food to my door that is fine with me!
If I were ordering this week, I would order the ravioli for sure, and maybe the chicken chili! Sounds delish.