No, no you have probably not planned next week’s meals, and if you’re like my family, your leftovers will be gone on Black Friday! Unfortunately I can’t sign up for next week because I’ll be in Sunny Florida going back and forth between my grandma’s house & my aunt’s (they live next door to each other, how cute!) eating their food (and Plated! doesn’t deliver there)! Here are this week’s Plated meals.
- Garlic-Herb Pork Chops with Roasted Sweet Potato Mash
- Stir-Fried Chicken with Snow Peas and Peanut Noodles
- Quinoa-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms over Wilted Spinach
- Autumn Root Vegetable Chili with Cornbread Croutons
- Barley Risotto with Beets, Swiss Chard, and Goat Cheese
- Korean-Style Short Ribs with Asian Slaw and Sushi Rice
- Panko Crusted Pollock with Dijon Potatoes and Lemon Spinach
I’m almost sad to be visiting home for two weeks, because I would’ve picked up the chicken and short ribs in a snap!