Hi Everyone! The kids & I are off at Disney World with daddy, hope you haven’t missed us too much! But that doesn’t mean there won’t be plenty of great posts for you to enjoy!
Over the next week or so look for some posts on organizing! No, I’m not 100% subscription box and I can’t review boxes while I’m gone (good thing the first week of the month can be…. slow!). Look for…
- Organizing makeup & beauty samples
- Organizing & Refreshing closets for the season
- Organizing your suitcase & hotel room for a long trip
PLUS, get nice & cozy for fall with a slew of craft & DIY subscription box reviews and a special last chance giveaway for one of the best boxes I reviewed in August (can you guess?). And don’t forget to check out my giveaways while we’re away because some will still be open! I also have a gluten-free brownies recipe coming up!
You can also browse September Subscription Box Favorites and I hope you’ll let me know your favorites in that post!
And, while we’re at “Mickey Town” (my daughter begs and pleads daily to go back to Mickey Town!) you should still be getting updates on awesome new subscription box deals every day (for the most part, you’ll need to check the New Coupons page, but the best deals will go straight to the front page, as always!). Plus, go here for a little Halloween inspiration as you get ready for your Halloween! As you know if you’re a regular, my husband works out of state and this is our Halloween and a chance to reconnect as a family. No better place to do it than Disney!
We love Disney and we love the mouse (my daughter also tells me daily that “Mickey is my favorite character!”). My son lost his Mickey firefighter and when we found it he almost cried tears of joy, no joke, he’s wild about Mickey. If you’re interested in signing up for a free DVD about Disney World vacations, check out the banner below! We have this DVD and the kids love it, they are so weird!
And of course, look for a full review of our trip sometime soon! Here are the highlights:
- 6 nights at Disney’s Coronado Springs
- Epcot Food & Wine Festival
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Deluxe Dining Plan (OMG did we do that? Yes we did and I’m so back to losing pounds when we get back!). We have, amongst many others, Jiko, O’hana breakfast, and Hoop Dee Doo Revue booked.
- 2 nights at the Royal Pacific + a Universal Studios jaunt