Like totally, it’s TUESDAY!
- I totally updated my Honest Company Reviews. That’s my page with a couple sentences about every Honest Company Essentials item I’ve tried. Totes awesome.
- I hear you can TOTALLY try Stunner of the Month totally free – use code trystunner (!! lowercase!!).
- Popsugar August spoilers came out yesterday. I was totally too busy setting up the giveaway to write about them. I’m sure you’ve seen them. For everyone that wants to be spoiler free, I’ll pass on them!
- I totally hope I get fewer boxes this week than I did last week. It was fun but I got a little stressed out! I have fewer regulars coming this month because of the citibank hacking thing and I am totally okay with it.
- I am TOTALLY stressed out about possibly moving and even more stressed out about not knowing if we are doing it and when we will even have the information we need to make any sort of decision.
- Um, why are round plastic tablecloths (oxymoron!) so totally expensive? No, I’m totally not going to pay $15 for one!
- Costco’s new coupons totally start August 8 and I am totally psyched! If you’re a Costco freak like me this is my favorite resource for Costco finds. My must-haves from the new coupon book are: Annie’s variety pack, gogo squeez, Ziploc (don’t hate me), Duck & Sweet Potato jerky treats, and so many more things . If I had a car I’d get the San Pellegrino! I am TOTALLY bummed that the optical offer is youth glasses again because I need sunglasses! I get just as excited about my Costco coupon book or the magazine as a box. Is that weird? I’m weird. It’s ok.
- I totally opened a Thirty-One Gifts party with Alena. I’m totally a direct sales addict. A shopping addict in general. Come shop with me, it’ll be super fun! I have loads of the stuff so if you have questions you can ask me! If you want your own party just contact her and you’ll get an extra $20 in product.
- Alena also has a great giveaway going on right now & so does Ryan. TOTALLY.
- I am so totally totally totally anticipating my bestie coming to visit me. I actually do not remember the last time I talked to an adult that wasn’t a cashier. Oh actually I had lunch with this nice grandma type at Costco the other day (I always invite the single old folks to sit down with us, they seem to love it!). But nobody that I know. I’ve tried to find moms groups but there’s not one in walking distance. Its’ getting totally old!
Totally no eye candy! Whomp whomp.