First, doing some work on the blog tonight. And by some work I mean I hope I have the whole system overhauled by the time day breaks, if I can stay awake! It’s ambitious. I didn’t get it done last night because I broke it. Whoops! Just a little refresh on the organization side to make it easier for you to find things you enjoy and get rid of old coupons more easily. Nothing major I think on the way it looks but it will allow me to introduce new features more quickly.
So, I actually keep a list of the things I want to buy right in my planner.. (thanks Popsugar August Box!). My list this week…
- Taste Guru 2 free boxes – just picked those up!
- Ellie sale – ending tonight! I just got my Ellie package in and want to live in these clothes.
- Escape Monthly – I skipped getting the August box, might be stupid, first boxes can be totally awesome, but I kinda was overloaded. September box is on my list!
- Blissmo – rolling around getting the 6 month subscription. Do you have it? Do you love it? Is it worth it? Six months is a huge commitment for me!
- Pacifica – I’d better decide by the end of the day. They have a good sale going on!
- Wantable – wanted it.
- New Beauty Test Tube – I signed up for this one this week! Bummed I missed the last one! Email me if you want a referral email (save $5).
- Barefoot Books – Thinking about putting an order in, coupon code HAZYDAYS gets you 1/3 off your order!
Are you obsessive like me and keep a list of stuff to buy?
I got this awesome tool this week. It’s called a Quick Split and that is SO going in my stroller. You can get it on Amazon but I got it at Open Sky, which is another shopping site, but they have rewards for buying things and it made it a little cheaper. Actually they have some really interesting stuff, like some exclusive celebrity clothing line (Royalton by Veronica Webb XS-3XL). They just have a bunch of interesting stuff! Email me – [email protected] – if you want an invite. I have no clue if you get extra points for being invited or not. Anyways, they call the Quick Split a diaper bag must have and I totally bought it as soon as I saw it. Super fast shipping too. I haven’t tried iet yet, but there is no way I will not like it.