August Ipsy Glam Bag came today!! I had a pile of 5 boxes but I ran to the mailbox to see if Ipsy was here too. For whatever reason my mail carrier makes me get Ipsy & Birchbox out of the box. (Speaking of… don’t forget to check out my beauty box beatdown!).
I didn’t do a totally full unboxing spread of Ipsy this month, because I stuck it on Youtube. I’m mildly obsessed with it this week. I have no good idea why, but I am. You can find my August Ipsy video at the bottom of this post!
Ipsy Glam Bag: August 2013 – Glamour Academy
The back of the card lists all of the brands in all the Ipsy bag variations for August, and the discounts you can access in your Ipsy Glam Room!
In my August Ipsy Glam Bag I received:
- Chella Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil – Full size, retails for $18. I thought it struck just the right balance between dry & smooth for brows. See a swatch in my Ipsy/Birchbox Matchup.
- Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub – $5. This was a refreshing change of pace for a scrub. Looking forward to trying it to see how special it is!
- noya cherry lip balm – $4. Love that it’s sweetened with stevia!! Felt great on my lips too.
- Pacifica Alight BB Cream – We’ve been using a crazy amount of Pacifica. It’s my new Bath & Body Works replacement. I love smelly stuff, but it’s gotta be natural. They have a great color cosmetics line and this BB Cream is brand new. It is quite shimmery so I think it’s best as an accent if you have a day job. It has the consistency and coverage of a tinted moisturizer. I’ll buy more if I love it. $5.33.
- Pixi Lash Booster Mascara – This is a pretty wet mascara. I’ll use it! We can always use fresh mascara! The full size of this is $17 but this is sample size, so let’s call it $5.
I thought these were all great products, but I did think the noya vs. Urban Decay was a bit weird. Then again, I got the Demeter last month, so whatever, I’m totally happy with Ipsy this month! The value of my Ipsy bag is $37.33, plus I got my cute Ipsy pouch and I use these pouches everywhere. You actually can’t have enough pouches. Why pay for them when you get them with Ipsy?! Ipsy is just $10 per month and you can sign up with my link. Thanks!
Plus, I got the Lime Crime polish. Thank you so much those of you who used my link. This polish was beautiful. Awesome coverage, beautiful color. I think I’m going to rock yellow tomorrow! Swatch below!
Ok, it’s kind of the worst but kind of the best swatch photo in the world 🙂 Video below this!
I’m such a mom in this video!