My kids are snack fiends during the summer. Aren’t you too? I mean your kids? I put together this fun collage of everything I want for summer snacking!
- Zoku Duo Quick Pop Maker (Fab.com has them right now – they are hard to find!). After the successes of the Zoku Slush Maker my husband bought me for my birthday (more on that soon!) Iwant one of these guys to freeze homemade pops for the kids! They love popsicles but getting them home in the heat (we walk to the store) is a huge issue. I think this would fix it! I’m not sure if I can justify the freezer space but I totally want it!
- Oren’s Kitchen Coconut Chili Macadamias. These were so good. They have coconut chips and a little sweetness and a little heat. I think the coconut chips are the hottest thing this summer. Super yummy and natural too. I found these in my July Taste Trunk! I think nuts are the perfect summer snack. I’m an addict. Want more. I love that this combines my favorites!
- Smooze Fruit Ice (Coconut + Guava, Mango, or Pineapple!). These would also solve the how do I get them from the store issue. Remember those Minute Maid Fruit Ices? These are exactly the same but delicious and all natural without HFCS! We got one in the June Love With Food Box and these are now on my next Subscribe & Save order because my daughter loved them so much. Since they are shelf stable I can just put in how many we need.
- Screw In Corn Cob Holders. All of ours broke last night. These ones are child friendly and have pretty good reviews. And no pokey metal things.
Want em!Bought em!
- Vegetables. I really want my kids to eat vegetables. They might not try it but at least I would feel better and this plate of veggies is adorable!
- Dexas Chop & Scoop Cutting Board. (I want the purple one. Obviously.) I don’t know about you guys, but this is all I do during the summer. Chop chop chop. I have the full size one but this looks darling & compact for cutting up all that juicy fruit.
What are your summer snack must haves?