I’m linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom today for Thursday Thoughts.
I hope everyone is having/had a happy Fourth!
- I’m really sad that I ran out of Heinz jalapeno ketchup.
- I think my butt looks really big today. I already have a big butt. What’s up with that?
- I can’t remember to throw my shoes in my closet and my bedroom is just one big mess of shoes.
- I totally forgot to use my Target Groupon Sunday when we went clearance shopping. Whoops.
- I’m a Thirty-One addict.
- Jared got the box I sent him! I am loving blogger swapola! Fun right? It’s like pen pals only better because you don’t have to write shit.
- I’m still trying to figure what Fancy Box to get with my credits. ANYONE? BUELLER?
My husband came home last night. I wrote this post on Tuesday. 🙂 Have a happy Fourth and enter some giveaways or use some coupons. Check out the Double Birthday Party Favor Bash! (giveaways, coupons, etc.)