I’m linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom today for Thursday Thoughts. Thanks Jennifer!
- Spring Breakers? Don’t need to watch it! I’m from there. Let’s not talk about it. Also, I just woke up. My children have been marching in all morning with a parade of food and I’ve been opening it for them. I must have needed extra sleep due to my advanced age (yesterday was my birthday).
- It’s been so busy around here with all the birthday giveaways that I’ve barely had time to post. Nevertheless this week I got out my Birchbox review, a MoxieJean review, July Popsugar Review, a Foldigo review, and had two amazing visits from 2 bloggers – Birthday Travel Escapes & Greener Birthday Parties (thank you ladies again for the posts! sure made this birthday madness a little easier!). Oh yeah I also made this awesome mini-donut tower!!!
- Roger, my Neato robotics vacuum, will not quit making out with my scale. Roger is getting to be awfully crude.
- No, I don’t vacuum.
- I’m totally in love with the Ceramidin from my July Birchbox. My face feels so so soft! I think it’s my favorite Birchbox product ever. I really don’t think I’ve ever ever ever used a product like it. Mind blown. I am getting the cream, plus the suggested liquid, without even trying it. This may be one of my favorite products EVER.
- You can still get a Provisions by Food52 credit. I’m looking for one more signup (don’t have to buy anything). Pretty pleeeeease fuel my shopping habit!
- I decided to use my Fancy credits on the Tyler Florence Fancy Box. And the Jennifer Love Hewitt Fancy Box. I don’t even remember what was in the last one, but I liked it!
- Just a quick little update on the June POPSUGAR Must Have Box! (That’s right JUNE!) I bought these mini rose gold hoops with my Gorjana + Griffin card. I loved these cutey cute little earrings. My daughter remarked how pretty they were! So happy I got them in the rose gold! I almost never put selfies on the blog. They normally turn out terribly but this one was ok, so I said what the heck. I’m wearing the ceramidin cream, influenster BB cream, Mineral Hygienics setting powder (from June Petit Vour), Nuance highlighter and eyeliner (Nuance Box). This look brought to you by subscription boxes. Nothin on my lips, it’s all moi.
- I know everyone in the world is sharing their Zulily link because of the Tom’s sale. Mines on the right in my side bar. But I’m not going to tell you about Tom’s. No way. Because they have Monchichi.This is sort of an inside joke with my cousin, but I love Monchichi. It made me laugh. I have a pair of the light blue Beachmaster Tom’s sunglasses. I got them for free. I should eBay them. Hello! Glasses! Someday I’ll have Lasik done. After I get my Mommy Makeover. I’m saving like mad. I’m hoping I get child-size sunglasses in my FabFitFun VIP box so A can wear them.
- I’m thinking it’s time to get E his big boy bed. He’s in a toddler bed now and he doesn’t seem to have enough room. They grow out of them so quickly. This is A’s bed. E is going to have a castle one.
That’s pretty much it for today. I have adult stuff (as in babysitter required) to do so it’ll probably be quiet around here.
UPDATE: My aunt just called to tell me about a Mr. Potato Head costume on Zulily. My kid is a fanatic. I bought it. Guess it’s time to get my Zulily shop on since I paid for shipping today!