I don’t do this linkup weekly, only when I just give up on my Wednesday. I’m linking up with Life After I dew!
So I’m saying SO WHAT! to…
- If I totally stayed up until 4:30 and woke up to a phone rejection? (That sucked)
- If my daughter was sitting with me when I was on Facebook and totally wanted to see this picture. I laughed so hard. She was super duper into the race though (we watched the video).
- So what if I’m totally giveawayed out but I’m already thinking about giveaways for next month! What’s wrong with me?
- I still haven’t washed dishes from dinner last night but I’m writing this blog post anyways.
- After being a SAHM for like two weeks I’m so totally over it. I hate the constant picking up. I feel like that’s all I do. Kids trash the house, then we pick up, kids trash the house, then we pick up. I took a shower yesterday and ended up with shampoo all over the rug because they decided to give a teddy bear a bath.
- UPDATE: E pooped in his diaper then slid down the slide on the loft bed. That was FUN.
Later guys, it’s time for the playground!