I’m linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom today for Thursday Thoughts.
Today I’m thinking I’m getting caught up. I’ve been really really sick. Gross sick. Stupidly sick.
I finally got down some food yesterday past my giant tonsils and that made me feel a whole lot better! I totally wrote that yesterday feeling all optimistic. I couldn’t eat actual food that could be swallowed. I triumphantly downed 5 Medifast meals, all drinks and soups. It took me working at it constantly all day to achieve that feat.
And this morning I got sent to an ENT because they thought I needed surgery. NO SURGERY TODAY, YAY! Instead I got new antibiotics, steroids, and Lortabs. YEAH!
So what do we have cooking this week?
- Hmmm. I’m thinking a little self promotion is in order. People should buy stuff from my Thirty-One Gifts party. Because Organization is ALWAYS in Style. I just made that up. I think I’m still sick. Oh yeah there’s also a Thirty-One giveaway associated with my party.
- I didn’t even do a Minus Monday post this week. I’m still getting caught up on reviews, which do comprise the most major part of my blog. But I will tell you that I have lost at least 60 pounds since starting and OMG I am so excited I fit into my wedding dress! Too bad I forgot my shoes (I’m wearing it to my cousin’s wedding, don’t freak out, it’s blue!!). I’m thinkin that is really flippin awesome.
- Strep throat sucks, period. I thought I had it before. I don’t remember being this sick. Mono wasn’t this bad either. Neither were 2 c-sections. I have never felt so close to death, I mean it.
- I said I would post my June locket on Tuesday, but I got it out last night. My thought this Thurs is that it’s super purty! Check it out: South Hill Designs Locket of the Month!
- I feel dumb for constantly being late with my posts. Even if I have been sicky sick.
- I was really bummed to hear about this Julep DD cream (is it DD? I CAN’T KEEP TRACK OF THIS CRAP) air in the tubes business. Maybe they could put a tad bit more product in the tubes if they put them in normal size tubes.
- I just now got my Julep in the mail
- My Thursday thoughts are illness-ravaged and drug-addled. Looking forward to those Lortabs from the pharmacy. I shouldn’t be awake. Someone tell me they will knock me out!
- I heard back from the winner of the South Hill Designs Giveaway – her name is Tiffany P. Sorry to everyone who didn’t win this time!
- DID I MENTION THAT ONE OF MY KIDS NOW HAS STREP?
- I rilly rilly want to open my Julep but I’m too tired. And hungry. But I still can’t eat. This is too hard.
- And seriously I don’t have the brain power to decide on my Julep Destination Mystery Box. Can someone pick for me? PLEEEEASE?