Ok, my May PopSUGAR Must Have Box has been sitting around for a month. I felt the need to open it and post a mini-review before I was allowed to open my June box. THIS IS MY FAVORITE POPSUGAR BOX EVAR!!! I knew what was in it, but I sorta forgot, and it’s been so busy, and I was so squee with this box!
If you don’t know already the POPSUGAR Must Have Box monthly subscription box is a lifestyle box filled with monthly must-haves selected by the POPSUGAR editors ranging from personal care to fitness to accessories to home and luxury items and interesting edible treats. A great variety box that you can inhale all at once or dole out to yourself (or to others!) as the month goes by. It’s had its ups and downs and May was a total up month. I thought it was a huge value. Use promo code MUSTHAVE5 to get $5 off your first box. Use TAKE10 to get $10 off a 3 month subscription and TAKE25 to save $25 on 6 months.
- beautyblender and cleanser: i have one (actually 2) and i love them.
- Way Better Snacks tortilla chippies
- Pacifica Color Quench Lip Tint in Sugared Fig – yummo
- Questions I Ask When I want to Talk About Myself: 50 Topics to Share with Friends by Mindi Kaling
- Kooringal – Giselle Mid Brim HatI LOVE THIS HAT IT IS MY FAVORITE EVER
- Charm & Chain Gift Card– only downer, this stuff is $$$
- PopSugar Tote Bag- meh. I took the PSMH survey and told them in no uncertain terms I don’t want PS branded items. I think they are lame-o.
I am thrilled with this box. I got a hat I love and the beautyblender set for way less than the cost of the two of those, plus other fun crap! Sign up or find out more about POPSUGAR Must Have Box!