I just opened the last one, on to the June POPSUGAR Must Have Box Review! Not in love with it like last month, but still an awesome box. Happiness! I was thinking about canceling Pop Sugar – No more! Also I got this box for free because of referrals, and I thank you so much for using my link. I totally appreciate it! Next box on me!
This box is full of “Must Have” items for women handpicked by POPSUGAR. Use coupon code MUSTHAVE5 to get $5 off your first POPSUGAR Must Have Box. Use TAKE10 to get $10 off a 3 month subscription and TAKE25 to save $25 on 6 months. We are on mini-reviews right now as I manage my backlog of items!
What’s in June PopSUGAR Must Have Box?
- Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns. PopSUGAR hates trees. Wish we could opt for a Kindle code. Still looking forward to reading this one. I actually read the first one!
- Popcorn, Indiana Fit Popcorn. Kids will love it. I would love it if I could eat corn. I love popcorn.
- Project 7 Quench The Thirsty Wintergreen Mints. Wasn’t wowed by these (as in the taste), but a good cause.
- Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf. I suck at scarves. Love them anyways.
- Addicted to Sweat Jaw Breaker Chair Dripping Wet Workout DVD. Probably not, but cool. Thinking this one is going to make its way into a giveaway!
- Gorjana & Griffin $25 Gift Card. I intend to pick up some cute stud earrings. Or Not. I need to spend $75 to get the free shipping. I am really torn on this gift card, because $25 toward some nice rose gold hoops I found would be great, but the shipping is kinda pricey. I think I can get some great mini rose gold hoop earrings to match my rose gold locket on the cheap though! If you didn’t get this box and want a coupon for $25 off $75 at Gorjana & Griffin, use this link and enter my email address (mommysplurge @ gmail) and you’ll get the coupon! Sweet!
- Full Size Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer PLUS both shades of new Juice CC cream. Holy moly that thing of moisturizer is huge. Super high value. It has this awesome dispenser thingy so you don’t have to stick your paws in it.
- That squiggle is just a piece of tape. Ignore it. I was too excited opening my box.
So, there’s the June Pop Sugar Must Have box! I liked it, but I didn’t love it. I admit though, May & June changed my mind. I was going to cancel. I was just not going to do it anymore. I am sticking with PSMH for now because it has been so fantastic! You can check out POPSUGAR Must Have Box and sign up too. Use MUSTHAVE5 for five off with my link!