I’m linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom today for Thursday Thoughts.
- I’m lame. That’s what I’m thinking this Thursday. I’m a bit behind on blogging but everything seems to be up and humming now. That’s what 9 dental visits, job stuff, school stuff, exams, a trip to Disney World, and 2 weeks in Vermont will get you. Fancy Friday will be back probably in June. Right now I’m concentrating on the basic work of my blog, which are the reviews, and I am terribly sorry if I have neglected your email or comment. My inbox overfloweth.
- Speaking of, anyone wanna guest post? Hit me up & we’ll chat!
- I have a new quick giveaway – April (yes, April) Trash & Treasure – Tea Themed Giveaway! Sweet! If you’ve been reading my coffee reviews (see the April MistoBox review), you’ll know that I don’t drink either!
- When I get home on Sunday I’m expecting a literal mountain of boxes. Sorry next door neighbors. But lucky readers! I’ll be opening all of them and taking photos so I can post everything, well, posthaste.
- Mama Lana Box review and Petit Vour reviews coming soon. I’m so thrilled to review these beautiful new boxes!
- Otherwise I’m just chilling and trying to enjoy being with my kids. I haven’t seen them much recently (except for the Disney trip), although things are changing soon. Our babysitter/nanny got a “real” job and I’m just doing one small summer class (and one week-long one, next week) and not working so. OMG I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM. At least for now. This is going to be interesting!
- Based on reviews of May Ipsy, I decided to subscribe for June. I haven’t tried Ipsy yet, can you believe that?
- Hey awesome Birchbox just told me I got the Salma Hayek Nuance box. I had no idea because I haven’t been home. I am soooo excited about this!