I’m so excited that I’m recovering from travel (somewhat!) and kids’ illnesses and back to my regular blogging schedule. It’s time for Hits & Misses! Yay!
First off, don’t forget the quick & dirty Trash & Treasure Subscription Box Giveaway. It’s all about tea! Yes, I do get a lot of stuff that I don’t use for one reason or another, and I would much rather YOU get it than it just sit around the house!
- The biggest hit of the week has to be Bespoke Post. You can read all about it in the May Bespoke Post review. This subscription box blew me away, and my husband too. He was really genuinely excited about it. He asked me, “did you see the SIZE of all the products in there? And I’ll use everything too!” So that was definitely a hit and would make a great father’s day present.
- Week after next I’ll be giving away a Mama Lana box! Sweet! I can’t wait for one of my readers to win it!
- Coffee. I think this must have been husband week on MommySplurge! Mine looooved the April Misto Box and the Tonx beans. He has been busy grinding all week!
- Being away from home for so long. Not only am I missing my regular schedule. And my boxes. But I really miss my bed and my own shower!
- No box related things were a miss. I haven’t had one in a while. And I’m not complaining about it!
- I’m freaked out about Google Reader disappearing. I kind of hate Feedly. Bloglovin is a great way to follow my blog, but I don’t think it’s the best solution for me personally. I heard about Feedbin today – a paid RSS service, which I just might sign up for, because I use Reeder on my Mac. We have only ONE MONTH to find RSS service replacements!
Don’t forget to check out all the bloggy posts just by scrolling down the home page. Lots of deals, new boxes, and ponderings to be had!
What are your hits & misses for the week?