I’ve updated this post pretty extensively with a photo and a bigger list of what’s in this giveaway. For tea lovers it is an awesome awesome box. While I’m at it, I also added a little category of giveaways that you can reach right at the top of the blog above the featured posts so they are easier to find in the future! But you should really sign up to follow me in some way or another because I don’t always promote the giveaways.
April Trash & Treasure: Tea!
That’s right, you heard me, April! I am soooo behind! That’s life! I have a special little box full of Tea Themed treasures that I am itching to giveaway to one lucky reader!
I don’t even have a picture of this box (I’m still on vacation!) but I can promise it will contain…
- A full-sized Emerald Spring Loose Tea – March SeasonsBox Review
- Honibe dissolvable honey lozenges – April SeasonsBox Review
- Vanilla TGR-T – March Conscious Box Review
- Nektar Honey Crystals – March Conscious Box & February Love With Food Review
- Teatulia – March Juniper Box Review
- 3 random honey sticks from Juniper Box
- Stash Teas – March Conscious Box Review
- Celestial Seasonings Antioxidant Max Blackberry Pomegranate Green Tea – April Conscious Box Review
- Some Tazo teas – perhaps a free sample? I have no idea. There’s just so much tea.
Oh right there’s a bit of beauty in there too. I recall tucking a Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist from March KlutchClub in there too!
There are oodles of different teas to try and sample in this box, I have been collecting them all for a special Tea giveaway!
I’m sure there is a piece of chocolate tucked into the box as well! As a subscription box blogger who doesn’t drink tea (I know!) I end up with a lot of tea! Enter to win! I’m not promoting this giveaway really because I’m on vacation so the odds are good (and the goods are odd!).
The giveaway ends Friday 5/31 at midnight (end of the day, not the beginning). Look for awesome new box giveaways next month!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Rules for entry are contained within the Rafflecopter Widget!