I’m linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom today for Thursday Thoughts.
Come back tomorrow for… Fancy Friday! It’s your chance to link up! Button below.
- I got two crowns in this week – endured 5 hours in the chair. I was CRANKEEEEE at the end. Like it was 3pm and I had one Medifast bar at 7:30am. But I don’t have to go back for the permanents because I got CEREC crowns. It’s the coolest – they do a digital impression and mill the crown right in the office. My crowns are on my molars – if they were smile teeth I would want them done in a lab. The dentist tried to give me a coke. Ummm no. I have downed almost 3 gallons of water since Tuesday afternoon, still dehydrated from keeping my mouth open that long with an instrument sucking my body dry of all moisture.
- I have another root canal tomorrow. Cake compared to getting those crowns in! Last crown in on Tuesday. Then I’m done with teeth. No more. Yuck.
- Congrats to Bonnie C for winning the March Trash & Treasure Giveaway and to ??? (don’t know yet) for winning the Hanky Panky Giveaway!
- ONE WEEK UNTIL DISNEY WORLD! Even better, one week until I see my husband. I haven’t seen him since February 17. It was too long but we couldn’t swing a different schedule.
- I started using La Roche-Posay Mela-D on my face to try to help with my Melasma. Only time will tell if it’s working.
- I *threw down* with MIL on Saturday. It wasn’t pretty. No, it was *not* ok for FIL to go wandering around on the National Mall without a cell phone in the midst of millions of people.
- We still haven’t opened our FabKids. Better get on it, because I’m sure we could use the outfit for the trip!
- We had a great Easter. The kids loved finding cashews in their Easter eggs (hey, I didn’t say no treats!). Sunday’s vitamins were in the golden egg, which I admittedly thought was lame-mom of me, but the kids were genuinely excited. My son still hasn’t stopped playing with the Easter Train!