Wow a light week here… When it rains it pours and when there’s nothing, there’s nothing!
- My husband loved the huge bricks of soap from the A+ Fancy box. He reports, “I almost knocked myself out with the man soap. Hit myself in the chin while showering. It’s like an a actual brick. “
- Julep Brights. Love them!
- Finally opened our FabKids box. A total hit with my girl. Review Monday.
- I was SO EXCITED by my massive ThredUP payout!
- Ummm I love my purple work bags. LOVE. I think I’m keeping two of them. Seriously I thought the Le Pliage (the le? Come onnnnn how redundant is that?) bag was too preppy for me but it’s adorable and the color is so so so much nicer than the picture.
- Oh wait, you know what was awesome? Our Candy-Free Easter. Because it was perfect. Kids never knew they were missing a thing. Picture of the spread up on Thursday Thoughts.
- I only got one box this week? Goodies review from this week actually came in last week, I think. Maybe it came in on Monday. This makes me sad. That’s ok, I’m slammed and all the boxes will arrive when I’m on vacation. SNORT.
- I need a fourth root canal. BOO.
- Oh yeah, husband & I both thought April Birchbox Man was a dud. Happens.
- Speaking of, heard the spoilers for April POPSUGAR Must Have Box. Not impressed!
OMG we are leaving for Disney on Thursday! Why am I more excited than a child?