I’m linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom today for Thursday Thoughts. Thursday is one of my “weekend” days so I have a bit of time to do a bloggy post and Jennifer is such a good blogfriend! Is that a word?
- This week has been such a hellaciously bizarre week. My site (well, Dreamhost) imploded. Now on BlueHost, thanks to Jennifer! Take our advice, move to BlueHost before you have a disaster!
- I’m running two giveaways right now: The MommySplurge March Subscription Box Trash N Treasure: Health Edition giveaway, and also a Hanky Panky Plus size Panty giveaway. I LOVE GIVEAWAYS!! It’s so fun because everyone gets so danged excited.
- I am not looking forward to my root canal tomorrow (see hellaciously bizarre, above).
- I had so much fun watching the Biggest Loser again this year. I was happy Jillian came back and shocked as hell that the winner pulled it out – BY A POUND! She was so ripped.
- Someone is stealing our packages from inside our secure building. I’m having anxiety that some of my boxes are missing because some of the vendors don’t update with tracking numbers like regular online sellers do. I see everyone else getting their boxes and I don’t know if mine are late or missing!
- I went into my closet today and just walked out. There are so many clothes. Lots of them still fit but I have other ones I can wear now and I don’t want to miss out on any of them and it was just overwhelming. And then I went to pick out my kids’ clothes for the day and almost hyperventilated in there. I’m a bit overwhelmed this week.
- Speaking of, I almost lost my stuff when the dentist asked if my husband couldn’t drive me to the far-away endodontist (root canal dentist) tomorrow. My husband works out of state. And he has our car. I don’t really need one here. Except for times like these. Anyways I am having a tough time without him here. We both get antsy and cranky with each other around the 4 week mark. 21 days left. I don’t know if I can stand it. But he’s in quarter-close and can’t fly out anyways. Instead I get the in-laws next week. Um, yay? (NOT)
- I started coaching my first few Take Shape for Life clients and I am having so much fun medi-evangelizing. Getting healthy is so important.
- I am obsessed with rompers and one piece outfits for my children. They are too cute. Not versatile but seeing my little muffins in their little outfits makes my heart melt.
My kids just put dish soap in their hair (yes seriously). What pranksters. I’m going to have to throw them in the shower! A now says she wants a makeover and that the makeover book says she needs to style her hair. My life is interesting 🙂 I just applied Urban Decay eyeshadow to her after hearing too much begging. I am a terrible mother. Now she’s taking pictures of herself. Where the heck did she get this?