I’m linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom today for Thursday Thoughts. Thursday is one of my “weekend” days so I have a bit of time to do a bloggy post.
- I survived two root canals this week. Not bad at all. The x-rays are worse, I think. They make me gag!
- My giveaways are still up! MommySplurge March Subscription Box Trash N Treasure: Health Edition giveaway, and also a Hanky Panky Plus size Panty giveaway. Trash N Treasure ends Saturday night!
- I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL GAME OF THRONES IS BACK ON MY TELEVISION. I need to tivo the past 3 episodes of last season so I am in the zone. I will miss watching it with my husband.
- Speaking of, 2 more weeks until we go on vacation together.
- My in-laws are coming today. Meh. I could say more but it wouldn’t be polite. I do not know how they produced my husband, the most wonderful man in the world. They are nice people but do weird things.
- I have totally lost track of my boxes. Goodies said they sent my box, hasn’t shown up yet. I really want Julep to come, hasn’t shipped yet, even though everyone else who ordered the big box had theirs ship… (yes, I caved!). I have the Little Book Club and FabKids that I haven’t opened yet (I am soooo behind!). I did FINALLY get my Glossybox – the review on that one goes up tomorrow. NO RUSH, right Glossybox??
- I *really really really* need something for the melasma over my upper lip. I’m tired of it. It didn’t go away by itself.
Come back tomorrow for… Fancy Friday! Why not? I’ll do a linky and I am sure at least one person will join in. What will we talk about? Anything that you fancy! Grab button box at the end of the post!
What are you doing for Easter?
We bought a great big kite and we are heading to the national mall on Saturday for the national kite festival, and to see the Cherry Blossoms! On Sunday we’ll be rocking our candy-free Easter and doing an egg hunt. I think we are going to Ruby Tuesday for dinner, no lie. My in-laws don’t want to pay ridiculous Easter prices (hey, I even have a 25% off coupon!) and I don’t blame them. And I’m not cooking. I don’t have the time for that mess.
The kids opened a great big box from my Aunt. They played intensely for about an hour last night. E cried real tears when we put “Head” away.