It’s been a hell of a day.
- I went to the dentist to get what I thought was two crowns. I left with a couple fillings and a referral to an endodontist. I need three root canals. My teeth don’t even hurt. Shock of my life. And not in a good way.
- I came back from this terrible terrible day (I seriously cried for 4 hours – I will probably have to have those 3 teeth remove, if not now, then later) and found my blog was broken. I think it was Dreamhost’s fault. (Thanks Jennifer, for the Bluehost referral!) If you’re reading this you are on MommySplurge’s new server.
- Oh did I mention that I have two wisdom teeth? Shock to me because every single dentist I have EVER been to told me I didn’t have any. Ummmmm.
- And did I also mention that said wisdom teeth need extracted? I don’t even pretend to know why.
- This is going to cost at least six thousand dollars. I already dropped over a thousand today. Boy that was fun.
- I get to have a root canal on Friday. And then maybe two more next week.
Then my kids flooded the bathroom.