If you’re new, I try to do Hits & Misses every Saturday, but it can be a bit of a Hit or Miss with my schedule! I try to keep it to the highlights!
Deals & Limited Time Stuffs
- Don’t miss out on the Hello Fresh Deal!
- Or the Julep Deal for signing up for text messages
- Or the Julep Mystery Box.
- Or your free Juniper box. Great way to try this box! Hey, this promo has been so popular, they ran out of boxes… For now! Check the Juniper post listing for the latest offer
- Or $10 off Golden Tote
- Or snagging the Pop Sugar Luxury Box
- Or the Love With Food deal
- Juniper Box was just totes fabulous. If you don’t have one yet, you should. Read my review of the March Juniper box!
- Pop Sugar March was great!! I feel a little crazy writing that. For a non-luxury box, they hit it out of the park. Almost makes me want to drop $100 on the Summer luxury box.
- Wittlebee’s changes mean more consumer choice as well as savings for moms of 2.
- My son looooved the pico de gallo chips from February Love With Food. Which I can’t help but type Food with Love. If you didn’t pick up the Fab.com deal and it’s still available do it right now, it’s insane!
- I used Raise.com to buy two discounted Amazon.com gift cards. I don’t care if I only saved three bucks, it was still three bucks! They have a great coupon good for the entire month of March! (sorry, new members only)
- Costco mandarin oranges in big jars. Yessssss.
- 26 days until we surprise the kids and go to Disney World! My husband keeps texting me how excited he is. He’s going to fly here and we’ll meet him inside security at the airport. The kids are going to flip. out.
- Honest Company’s 1) refusal to use email for box cancellations and 2) their nearly twenty minute hold time. I’m still bitter about that. I may eventually go back (really loving the body oil – why am I so dry? I drink a gallon of water a day!) but right now I am a cranky consumer about it. I think Seventh Generation‘s products (available on Amazon, but in quantity, may end up being a very strong competitor for the Honest box). They are launching some new product lines. I haven’t had a chance to try anything but it’s worth poking around on Amazon. Links below. Plus, with Amazon, no shipping costs. I hate paying shipping.