Last week I picked up a quicky Living Social deal for $7 for the Total Beauty Sampling Collection.
It came with
- ALFAPARF Cristalli Liquidi Serum (5mL)
- Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm (full size 1.7oz)
- NYX Roll on Eye Shadow (full size 1.5oz)
- Ferro Mini Blush X3 (2 pods, .75g each)
- BONUS: Sole Society $20 gift offer
Here’s what was in my Total Beauty Sampling Box!
What I liked
- The NYX shimmer surprised the heck out of me. I LOVE IT. Then again my favorite eyeshadow is Clinique Lucky Penny (my husband picked that one out!). My daughter found it on my desk and begged for application.
- The blush colors.
- The Neutrogena lip stuff is all natural. I have super sensitive lips.
What I didn’t like so much
- The blush is SUPER sparkley. I don’t think my picture quite captured that. I’ll probably use it as an eyeshadow. I have too much blush anyways. But I wouldn’t use these particular ones as a blush. I would feel really really weird doing that.
- The Neutrogena lip stuff has mint in it. It is going to the kids because that irritates my lips. Body Shop, if you made honey stick again I would literally pay twenty dollars for it. I literally have an old nasty one in my makeup cabinet that I am hoarding.
- As far as I know you can get a Sole Society coupon anywhere and everywhere, so that didn’t really add value for me. Especially since I have short wide feet.
Should you splurge?
If they do this deal again for $7, it depends on what’s in the box. It was totally worth it to me to get the NYX, even though you can get it for slightly less on Amazon, because I would never have tried it. I don’t think it was really worth the $15 sticker price, unless you loved everything in it.