Here are my hits & misses from the past week.
First, the bad news.
- Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm. This was a miss last week, but I still have scabs on my face from the breakout this product caused.
So it’s on my list.
- Not getting another Freedom Top Coat in the extra Julep Box I ordered. I am grumpy about it even though I already got my free one. I’ll buy another one because I definitely love this stuff.
- This really wasn’t a cranky week for me. So really nothing on this list!
- YOU GUYS! I am still sifting through all the responses to the giveaway. They were totally awesome. I’ll try to do as many as possible!
- I got my Juniper tampons & treats box in and I cannot wait to review it. It is WONDERFUL!
- My husband just loved his February Birchbox Man. He was thrilled with it.
- Funny Face Cranberries from February Love With Food. A loved them. End of story.
- Julep Freedom Top Coat – although I was sort of iffy on this at first, once I added a base coat for some reason this performed really well. Moral – if you don’t have time for the whole shebang, swipe on some Oxygen for the shine. Otherwise do a full mani. It is really worth the couple extra minutes!
- Wittlebee – This box totally rocked my little girl’s world! She just loved the clothes. They made her so happy. WINNING.
- Having my husband home for the weekend. The kids are beside themselves.
- Almost forgot – I really really like the Julep polish remover. Works great!
- Also, despite being slightly overloaded with snack food, 24 hours with my husband home, the supplies have been demolished. Oink Oink! He says the NatureBox bags make him feel like he should smear patchouli all over his body.
Coming This Week
Pop Sugar February Must Have Box wait, I got it up!POPSUGAR February Must Have Box Review!!
- Citrus Lane 27 months boy
- Citrus Lane 51 months girl (I ended up getting this one too even though I said I wouldn’t!)
- February KLUTCHclub box
- A ton of doggie subscription boxes. My pup is going to be psyched!
- The first few responses to the questions I was asked as part of the giveaway!
- My review of Mother Goose Time preschool curriculum
What was on your hits & misses list this week?