KLUTCHclub is a monthly fitness-focused subscription box for women and men. Boxes include healthy snacks, supplements, personal care items, and workouts. It’s one of my personal favorites.
Check out the KLUTCHclub directory listing for more information and reviews. You can get 20% off an annual subscription with code LOYAL20! The subscription is $18 a month, which drops to $16 per month with an annual subscription. With this coupon the monthly price drops to less than $13 a month! This box is already a great value and I probably would have subscribed for a year at $16. With 20% off it’s a steal! I was super duper happy with my Best of Box. This box wasn’t quite as great of a value but I already discovered one new mom approved product. That makes me happy!
Our KLUTCHclub box is here!
This month’s box is focused on immunity.
What’s in the KLUTCHclub February Immunity Box
Honest Tea Honey Green Tea ($2 estimate)
Allergease All-Natural Herbal Supplement. (about $7) Herbs supposed to regulate histamine.
Immuno Gum. ($3.50) My fourth one in a month.
Clean Well disinfectant wipes ($1.20). All natural! Uses Thyme oil and says it kills influenza A.
Drink Chia superfood drink (about $3)
Vita Perk Vitamin Supplements (about a buck each, $4)
All totaled this box was about $22 in value, $9 more than what I paid.
What was great
- Nature’s Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bar These bars are available on Amazon as an add-on item for $6.92 for 12 bars! I am adding a package to my next Amazon order for sure (seriously it’s in my cart already). They were soft and my children loved them. They did NOT crumble! They weren’t even banged up from riding around the box with two heavy beverages in it. The bars come in two pieces; perfect for two littles. We did a vine review but alas, the upload failed.
- Disinfectant wipes – we can always use these. I am impressed with the all natural disinfectant and I didn’t know there was such a thing. Hard to prove it’s efficacy at home, but I will trust that their claim is truthful.
- Drink Chia drink – We can’t wait to try this out!
- The packaging. I love the packaging of the Klutch because it is super duper reusable. My second one is already on my shelf organizing things!
What wasn’t so great
I really would have liked to try the Funky Monkey or Jaalibean in the Men’s box, but I was happy to get the Fig Bar because my kids loved it.
This month the box had quite a few “gift card” offers that, in my opinion, do not add to the value of the box. They would be fine if you were specifically looking to try those things. This month’s box fell short for me because there were TWO of them.
- $25 towards a $50 probiotic cleanse e-book (I would have preferred it if they sent a one week probiotic sample)
- Khataland $15 gift certificate. These are cool yoga mats (they fold so the floor side touches the floor side, you don’t roll up yoga room crap into the “body” side of the mat). But the cheapest shipping option was $9.25 for me. There are a few on sale for $34 so if you are interested this is a good price.
- I have four Immuno Gums.
So, there you have it! Don’t forget to check your KLUTCHclub account for special offers. I would almost feel better about this box if they didn’t include the offers. Weird psychological effect, eh?
Do you disagree? Would you spend another $25 on a probiotic cleanse e-book? What about the yoga mat?