Try this updated invite link for Graze: http://www.graze.com/us/p/BRANDY6MT
Our Graze nibblebox is here!
Graze.com offers a weekly sampling box of 4 little snacks at five bucks a pop. Graze has a unique rating and preference system to ensure that you’re discovering new flavors and textures while still making sure you get what you want. Highly recommended. Be sure to peek at the Graze nibblebox in the directory for more information and reviews.
You can see that my kids excitedly dug into their first Graze box! You can see all the sweet and savory details of this box here. If you use my link, you can get your first box free, but even if it wasn’t, you should try it anyways!
Here’s what we got in our box!
- florentine – pumpkin seeds, dark chocolate buttons and cranberries
- black pepper pistachios – roasted pistachios with black pepper
- honeycomb crunch – milk chocolate coated honeycomb, raisins and almonds
- smoky gazpacho dip – smoky gazpacho relish with wholemeal crisp bread slices
The kids loved it!
The kids were just wild over this. When we opened it, my daughter exclaimed that it was a lunch box full of new foods to try (something we are actively working on!). She was utterly delighted by the napkin inside and was just thrilled to receive a special surprise in the mail. My son is not a picky eater and he wanted to eat all of it. Tonight my daughter ate the black pepper pistachios (!!! seriously !!!) and my son gobbled up the smoky gazpacho dip and dippers — an item that I’d originally trashed. The pistachios were nice and peppery and the dip was a sweet smoky mix. Baby E was just wild over it! He has quite a sophisticated little palate.
I just loved that the nutritional information and allergen alerts were printed right on a card inserted into the box, which directs you to the full ingredients list using a shortlink on graze’s website (the link for the pistachios was too long, but it wouldn’t be hard to figure out). Click on my ingredients photo for a full size view of the list!
I also loved the ingredients of these foods. here’s the ingredients for the dippers:
- whole grain crisp bread slices: whole wheat flour, olive oil, salt, sugar, yeast[pullquote]Yes, that’s it! I was so pleased with that![/pullquote]
- smoky gazpacho relish: tomatoes, distilled white vinegar, sugar, onion, honey, salt, smoked paprika, pimenton dulce [lovely British talk for sweet paprika. Graze, can you send me some al-oo-min-ee-um foil too?], ground white pepper, ground coriander, ground ginger, chipotle chili, citric acid
- contains wheat
Sorry this isn’t looped, couldn’t upload it to Vine – had to edit due to shirtless child! She just won’t keep her clothes on!
Disclosure: I received this box for free from Graze as part of their launch. I did not receive it to review for my blog. And we can’t wait for the next box, which I am paying for!
Check out the Graze.com directory listing for more information and reviews.