Hi everyone! Happy shiny Monday! I’ve been working on database stuff all weekend, so things in terms of blogging have been going slowly! The good news is that there will be upgrades. Soon! Could be a couple weeks, I don’t want to lose any data while I do it. If you have a particular functionality or feature you are dying to have in your very favorite subscription box site, let me know!
Please enter the DoggieLawn giveaway! You won’t know if you love it until you try it!
A couple of updates:
- Only one day left on Fab.com Bespoke Post deal! Get it while you can. Â Pick up For the Makers while you’re there too.
- Cultured Crate is now offering Teen subscriptions! Â Use couponÂ SPLURGEÂ to get $5 off a 3+ month subscription! Use codeSEPTEMBERÂ to save $10 off any 6 or 9 month subscription!Â (RP: $14/month)
- LaLaaLu: Use codeÂ OHMNYCÂ to get $20 off a Lifestyle KidBox!!!
- FabFitFun VIPÂ has a new offer –Â Sign up during August for the fall box and get a full-size bottle of Pur-lisse Pur-Delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser in your box!
- USE YOUR BAUBLEBAR COUPONS FROM POPSUGAR, THEY EXPIRE 8/15. Yes I totally capslocked that on purpose.And bolded it. And underlined it. Yes you can use them on the monthly box. I checked.
- Bauble Bar Monthly Makeover: August now available: Bezel Strand necklace, 2 BaubleBar items, plus surprise. Only available through 8/18
And as always, look at the new coupons & boxes page for all the new coupons & boxes. That’s where they end up!
And enter the Popsugar Fall Box Giveaway if you haven’t.
My best friend visited this weekend and we had a great time. I loaded her up with a bunch of samples that I’d been saving for her, the boxes for my glossyboxes (except dallas shaw), and a few other fun things (including my stylish ice cube tray from popsugar, but I happen to know I’ll be getting an identical one in another box coming soon). She was very excited because she is a cocktail freak, but I wouldn’t let her have my ice ball molds. Or my sparkling garbage polish from Summer FabFitFun. I made sure to tell her that in advance. As soon as she came in she had her eye on it!